A Music Cover

I started using Omniverse a month ago but have already kept an eye on it since last year and now finally have time to properly try and use it. Here’s my second test of it using my new character NAGY and my kind of Music Cover type video.

There’s a lot I learn from making it and quite happy about the progress. There are a lot of questions still unanswered about the software.

I have planned more MV/Music Cover using songs from fatrat and i hope to know more about omniverse for creating creative content along the way.
Enjoy~~

1 Like

Hello @abetjikan! Very cool! Are you the singer as well? How did you like using Omniverse?

Very cool and welcome to the community! You should also post this to the official Omniverse Gallery page: Omniverse Gallery Submissions | NVIDIA

Well done!

P.S. The Omniverse documentation site has more info and links to all tutorial videos (under the “Learning and Feedback” category on left nav bar): Omniverse Platform Overview — Omniverse Developer documentation

he / him | LinkedIn | Discord ID: Prof E#2041
Omniverse: “A New Era of Collaboration and Simulation” (video)
Omniverse Create’s latest features show & tell: Twitch livestream.
As seen in VentureBeat | Physics Showcase

Omniverse Resources:
Omniverse | Documentation | Tech Requirements | Videos | Roadmap | Twitter | Discord | Twitch

PLEASE NOTE: If you are reporting a bug/issue, please provide OS, GPU, GPU Driver, the version of the app, and full log file (if applicable). For crashes, please zip and provide a link to your logs → C:\Users\ [YOUR NAME] \ .nvidia-omniverse\logs

1 Like

Hello @WendyGram , no i’m not, i just a 3d Generalist, but i’d love to work with someone who can sing to make original song. For now I can only use CC0 Music 😅😅but at least I can make my OC Nagy perform.

Yeah I really love using omniverse, the learning curve for scene setup and rendering is not really high, and really love the render time! and quality (I’m still using realtime rendering for now).

@emendizabal Sure! But i think i’ll post with my next video, the current one is not really copyright free, it is just a test after all, but ill be sure to post it! Thanks for visiting and let me know!