A pipeline with nvpreporcess and pgie(classify) plugine,while i change the roi-params of nvpreprocess, the result of classify remain unchanged

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform GPU
• DeepStream Version 6.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version8.0.6.1
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 470
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

Can you share you configure file and which DS sample do you used?

nvpreprocess config

nvinfer config

The DS sample is deepstream-preprocess-test, and i change the nvinfer to a custom-classify model, which caused the NvDsObjectMeta is None

I meet the same error as below,while input-tensor-meta=1, the classifier result was none, can you give me some advice?
Cannot obtain the pgie classifier result using nvpreprocess - Intelligent Video Analytics / DeepStream SDK - NVIDIA Developer Forums

Preprocess ROI have one green box on the picture. Can you see it?

I did not draw the result on the image, but i can get the value of ROI in the NvOSD_RectParams struct.

We have many samples, such as: /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.1/sources/apps/sample_apps/deepstream-preprocess-test/test/config_preprocess_yolo.txt Can you have a try it?

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.