Access denied posting code

I am getting an access denied message trying to post the C version of my code in this thread:

I can make a simple post, but if i try to paste some code it’s “access denied”.

If I post the same code here, I get access denied as well. Broken parser maybe? I can email the code.

test code block without c code

Hi,

I have seen this happen here before in the forums. It is most likely the web application firewall blocking the code for some reason and not an issue with the forums.

Tom

I suspect you’re right. I can’t seem to PM you the code either, although I get no error. I will paste the code on pastebin or something.

So here is the code that did it:

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Tom

No worries. Hopefully you get it figured out. I’d love to know what triggered your firewall it in my code.

I had the same issue again just now with some completely separate nvidia sample code. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

@mdegans,

Let me know if this happens again. I am not getting any other complaints outside of this thread, but I want to make sure it is not becoming a bigger issue here.

Thanks,
Tom

I’m still getting it. I can’t even read the forum now from my other browser session. I’m half afraid I’ll get locked out of this one.

Here is the error message i get when even trying to read the forum:

Here is the post I was trying to post which seems to have triggered the firewall:

I just made a change to your account. Please try again.

Still getting it, unfortunately. Even trying to read the forum.

Incident ID: 523001490526965086-393938613786315090 (and probably some others since I refreshed a few times)

I will try clearing cookies and seeing if that fixes it, since it’s working from one browser session but not another.

Clearing the cookies worked, but it really shouldn’t have :/

Thanks for your help in any case. Hopefully you get the bugs ironed out.

Can you email me the text? I will test this from my account.

See your private message inbox for my address.

Thanks,
Tomjavascript:void();

Unfortunately I accidentally cleared it out of my paste buffer. I should have copied it into notepad or something. I’ll try retyping it (i type fast) and if I can replicate it, i’ll email it.

edit: done. replicated. sent

Incident ID of block: 523001490529157976-570080196167403860