argus_multisensor run is error at TX1 R28.2.

argus_multisensor run is error at TX1 R28.2.

What means the “Failed to connect to server socket”?

the erros is below.

nvidia@tegra-ubuntu:~$ argus_multistream
Executing Argus Sample: argus_multistream
Failed to connect to Mir: Failed to connect to server socket: No such file or directory
Unable to init server: Could not connect: Connection refused

(argus_multistream:8548): Gtk-WARNING **: cannot open display:

How can fix this?

hello sensor_test,

had you tried below command yet?

export DISPLAY=:0

Why argus_multisensor can not find the camera?

nvidia@tegra-ubuntu:~$ ls /dev/video*
/dev/video0
nvidia@tegra-ubuntu:~$ DISPLAY=:0 argus_multisensor
Executing Argus Sample: argus_multisensor
Argus Version: UNKNOWN
Error generated. /home/nvidia/tegra_multimedia_api/argus/samples/multiSensor/main.cpp, execute:104 No cameras available
(Argus) Error EndOfFile: Unexpected error in reading socket (in src/rpc/socket/client/ClientSocketManager.cpp, function recvThreadCore(), line 214)
(Argus) Error EndOfFile: Receive worker failure, notifying 1 waiting threads (in src/rpc/socket/client/ClientSocketManager.cpp, function recvThreadCore(), line 289)
(Argus) Error InvalidState: Argus client is exiting with 1 outstanding client threads (in src/rpc/socket/client/ClientSocketManager.cpp, function recvThreadCore(), line 306)
(Argus) Error EndOfFile: Receiving thread terminated with error (in src/rpc/socket/client/ClientSocketManager.cpp, function recvThreadWrapper(), line 317)
(Argus) Error EndOfFile: Client thread received an error from socket (in src/rpc/socket/client/ClientSocketManager.cpp, function send(), line 149)
(Argus) Error EndOfFile:  (propagating from src/rpc/socket/client/SocketClientDispatch.cpp, function dispatch(), line 101)
nvidia@tegra-ubuntu:~$ DISPLAY=:0 argus_multistream
Executing Argus Sample: argus_multistream

hello sensor_test,

1. looks you only have single camera sensor connected, may I know what’s your expectation to launch argus_multisensor?
  2. had you verified your sensor drives works?

Hi JerryChang,

Now I need display the “/dev/video0” video signal ,which program I can use?

I can launch the below two program,and no erros.maybe I need other program to test the drivers?

nvidia@tegra-ubuntu:~$ v4l2-ctl -d /dev/video0 --set-fmt-video=width=1920,height=1080,pixelformat=RG10 --set-ctrl bypass_mode=0 --stream-mmap --stream-count=1 --stream-to=ming0522_003_009.raw
<
nvidia@tegra-ubuntu:~$ v4l2-ctl -d /dev/video0 --set-fmt-video=width=1920,height=1080,pixelformat=RG10 --set-ctrl bypass_mode=0 --stream-mmap --stream-count=500
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 30.00 fps
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 30.00 fps
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 29.96 fps
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 29.97 fps
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 29.95 fps
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
nvidia@tegra-ubuntu:~$

hello sensor_test,

there are several examples to access camera sensor, they were included in [Development Guide].
please download the [NVIDIA Tegra Linux Driver Package] and check [Release 28.2 Development Guide]
please refer to [Camera Development]-> [Camera Software Development Solution]-> [Approaches for Validating and Testing the V4L2 Driver]