I will use video editing on a computer for professional purposes I am prepared.
i will use adobe premiere pro and nvidia quadro cx graphic card.
The cost of the computer does not pose a problem for me
I want to have a good performance of the computer
i dont want to do overclocking. because i want a cold components.
My first choice was asus P6T7 WS SuperComputer.
I will use a single graphics card. Does an extra advantage of this motherboard supports cuda than another motherboards(for example asus Rampage II Extreme)?
Let me choose which motherboard ?
- P6T7 WS SuperComputer ?
- Rampage II Extreme ?
other parts :
- Intel Core i7-975 Extreme Edition, 4x 3.33GHz
- OCZ DDR3 PC3-10666 / 1333 MHz / Platinum XTC / Triple Channel Kits / 12GB
12GB (6x2048MB) T/C Kit PN - OCZ3P1333LV12GS
- Intel X25-E 64GB, 2.5", SATA II ssd (system hard disk)
- western digital Caviar Green 2 TB, 32 MB Cache, SATA 3 Gb/s (storage hard disk) x 2 pieces
- thermalright cpu and vga cooler
- Scythe S-FLEX 120 mm case,cpu and vga fans
- seasonic M12D-850 psu
may you inform me ?