We had a customized board and the connections are :
- Line out has detected pin which connects to rt5639 pin 8 (JD2).
- MIC input has detected pin which connects to rt5639 pin 6 (JD1).
- TX1 GPIO_PE6 is used to as IRQ GPI which connects to rt5639 pin 40 (GPIO1_IRQ1).
TX1 will get IRQ from GPIO_PE6 if rt5639 detects if Line out/MIC has plugged in/out.
Till now, I found that :
- Line out plugs in, TX1 will get interrupt.
- MIC plugs in, TX1 gets nothing.
I also compared all register values on rt5639 if MIC is connected or not, all register values are same.
In the other words, no matter if I plug MIC in or out, the registers on rt5639 won’t be changed.
P.S.: The way I got those register values from rt5639 is using 'cat /sys/kernel/debug/asoc/tegra-snd-t210ref-mobile-rt5639/rt5639.0-001c/codec_reg
Thanks for your help and looking forward your suggestion…