Booting Problem for Jetson Orin Nano Developer Kit

Hi there,

I have repeatedly tried to boot my Jetson Orin Nano Developer Kit (version 3.0-32616947, build date 21-02-2023) by creating images on a 128GB SD card. Each time I flash it with any Jetpack version (5.1.2, 5.13, 6.0, etc.), I encounter the following error during boot:

** WARNING: Test Key is used.
L4TLauncher: Attempting Direct Boo
EFI stub: Booting Linux Kernel..
EFT stub: Generating empty DIB
EFI stub: Loaded initrd from LINUX_EFI_INITRD_MEDIA_GUID device path
EFI stub: Exiting boot services and installing virtual address map...

I have the Secure Boot: DISABLED and the Boot Manager Menu is as follows,

Also, the Boot From File >>> File Explorer is as follows,

Is there any solution to this issue?

I also tried using the SDK Manager. After downloading everything and installing CUDA on my host PC, I encountered the following errors:

19:20:33 INFO: File System and OS - target_image: tar: usr/share/ModemManager/fcc-unlock.available.d/413c\:81a3: Cannot create symlink to ‘1199’: Invalid argument
19:22:55 INFO: File System and OS - target_image: tar: var/lib/dpkg/info/libgail-common\:arm64.md5sums: Cannot open: Invalid argument
19:22:56 INFO: File System and OS - target_image: tar: var/lib/dpkg/info/libiw30\:arm64.md5sums: Cannot open: Invalid argument
19:22:59 INFO: File System and OS - target_image: tar: var/lib/dpkg/info/liblbfgsb0\:arm64.triggers: Cannot open: Invalid argument
19:22:59 INFO: File System and OS - target_image: tar: var/lib/dpkg/info/libatk1.0-0\:arm64.md5sums: Cannot open: Invalid argument

BR, Sadeq

1 Like

same thing happening to me but with a recovery boot.

1 Like

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

Hi,

How exactly did you flash the device?
Did all your attempts succeed?