Bug : Tensorrt Model not loading on same GPU on a different device (slight driver version difference)

Description

I compiled a model on a device with a NVIDIA RTX4000GPU with driver version: 535.171.04
I tried to run the model on a device with a NVIDIA RTX4000GPU with driver version: 535.161.04
It gives me a warning:
[TRT] [W] Using an engine plan file across different models of devices is not recommended and is likely to affect performance or even cause errors. and then does not run.

Environment

Device on which my tensorrt model is compiled:
TensorRT Version: 8.6.1
GPU Type: NVIDIA RTX 4000
Nvidia Driver Version: 535.171.04
CUDA Version: 12.2
CUDNN Version: 8.5
Operating System + Version: Ubuntu Jammy 22.04.4
Python Version (if applicable): 3.9.18
TensorFlow Version (if applicable): NA
PyTorch Version (if applicable): NA
Baremetal or Container (if container which image + tag): NVIDIA Release 23.07 (build 63868013)
NVIDIA TensorRT Version 8.6.1 (This container was used to run trtexec)

Device on which I attempted to run the Tensorrt Model:

TensorRT Version: 8.6.1
GPU Type: NVIDIA RTX 4000
Nvidia Driver Version: 535.161.07
CUDA Version: 12.2
CUDNN Version: 8.5
Operating System + Version: Ubuntu Jammy 22.04.4
Python Version (if applicable): 3.9.19
TensorFlow Version (if applicable): NA
PyTorch Version (if applicable): NA
Baremetal or Container (if container which image + tag): NA

Relevant Files

Please attach or include links to any models, data, files, or scripts necessary to reproduce your issue. (Github repo, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.)
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1kgZi6YavNvSsqOU64OeeMSSyrOFAPsk4?usp=sharing

Steps To Reproduce

Download the data from the google drive link. The data has a simple test model and a test script test.py
Go to a python environment with tensorrt 8.6.1 installed. Run the python test.py script from inside the environment in the GPU and CUDA system provided above, you should see the same error.

this is a generic warning which is displayed by the TRT logs.
you should be able to run your engine without any issues.
Thanks