Can the Headless Mode of audio2face run without user login to Omniverse/Audio2Face?

Hello, I have a quick question regarding the audio2face headless mode. I noticed that the mode seems to cease functioning properly after just a few days.

I am wondering whether logging into the Omniverse client and activating the audio2face UI mode (and possibly turning it off after) is necessary in order for the audio2face headless mode to function properly.

Additionally, if I were to perform a fresh installation of Omniverse and audio2face on a new computer, would it be possible to run the audio2face headless mode directly - without logging in to Omniverse - after two weeks?

My final question is whether there is a session timeout mechanism that might prevent the audio2face headless mode from functioning normally.

Thank you kindly for your assistance.

Welcome to the forums @horace1

Can you please send your latest Audio2Face log file which can be found here: C:\Users\<USERNAME>\.nvidia-omniverse\logs\Kit\Audio2Face

Are you relying on any files on Nucleus server? You shouldn’t have to login if only working with local files.

Adding on top of this old question, is it possible to run the headless mode offline? if logging in is not needed, then I guess it is possible to run it offline.

I’m struggling with the cloud references in the claire_arkit_solved demo scene, even when I save it locally it keeps referencing elements online so I can’t run it totally offline. If I load the scene, then remove the internet connection, everything works fine, so it seems like connection is just needed when loading the scene.