Cannot get access to FLIR20 dataset from Tao-Toolkit AutoML

Hello, I’ve sent three more requests to get access to FLIR20 dataset for training object detection models from Tao-Toolkit AuoML notebooks.

However. I’ve gotten no response yet.

How should I do to get access to FLIR20 dataset ?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Which notebook did you run?

I downloaded Tao Toolkit API package nvidia/tao/tao-getting-started:4.0.0 by NGC CLI firstly, and then I ran the notebook in the path: tao-getting-started_v4.0.0/notebooks/tao_api_starter_kit/api/automl/object_detection.ipynb. The link of datasets are in this notebook, I’ve sent several requests to get access to the two datasets but I’ve gotten no response yet.

Is there any methods to get access to FLIR20 dataset ?

Do you mean you cannot download the FLIR20 dataset from the links?
For example, https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HBIAWCwdckANkvLNvDlOiyS4ER5Y1m3L/view ?

Yes. Those links require access authority

I can download it. It is a download link from google drive. Anyone can download it.
Please check the access for google drive.

There are no FLIR20 datasets in my google drive. Besides, I got the requirement for access authority when I click the link.

Please “request access” again.
I will also check with internal team further.

OK. I sent the request access for you now.

I am not the owner. I will check who is the owner and sync with him/her.

Thank you very much !

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks

Hi,
Please download latest 4.0.1 version notebooks from TAO Toolkit Quick Start Guide - NVIDIA DocsTAO Toolkit Getting Started | NVIDIA NGC

Already changed to synthetic dataset created by Nvidia as an example dataset.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.