cuda 3.2 error compiling :-lGL not found

hello all how are you?. I have a problem when compiling the cuda 3.2, when I run the makefile tells me the following error: / usr / bin / ld: can not find-LGL. I think it’s some OpenGL libraries, but I think I have installed. run to install them: sudo aptitude install glut-doc-dev glutg3 libglut3-dev

Do I have to configure anything else or something else?

Thanks

hello all how are you?. I have a problem when compiling the cuda 3.2, when I run the makefile tells me the following error: / usr / bin / ld: can not find-LGL. I think it’s some OpenGL libraries, but I think I have installed. run to install them: sudo aptitude install glut-doc-dev glutg3 libglut3-dev

Do I have to configure anything else or something else?

Thanks

I have the same question. Have you found the answer? Thank you,

I have the same question. Have you found the answer? Thank you,

In my system (Ubuntu 10.10) libGL.so.1 is installed in /usr/lib/mesa/ and provided by package libgl1-mesa-glx in ubuntu repository, so

sudo aptitude install libgl1-mesa-glx

should fix the problem.

In my system (Ubuntu 10.10) libGL.so.1 is installed in /usr/lib/mesa/ and provided by package libgl1-mesa-glx in ubuntu repository, so

sudo aptitude install libgl1-mesa-glx

should fix the problem.

I had this same problem when I tried compiling the 3.2 SDK, even though I had all the needed packages and their libraries. It turns out the symbolic link libGL.so broke when I had installed the latest Nvidia dev driver. All I had to do was to locate, delete and replace it with a new symbolic link to a new libGL.so wich links to the symbolic link libGL.so.1 which links to the shared library libGL.so.260.19.12 as of the driver update. Hope that helps, it’s most likely either this is your problem or you’re still missing a package.

I had this same problem when I tried compiling the 3.2 SDK, even though I had all the needed packages and their libraries. It turns out the symbolic link libGL.so broke when I had installed the latest Nvidia dev driver. All I had to do was to locate, delete and replace it with a new symbolic link to a new libGL.so wich links to the symbolic link libGL.so.1 which links to the shared library libGL.so.260.19.12 as of the driver update. Hope that helps, it’s most likely either this is your problem or you’re still missing a package.

When i look properties of libGL.so file i saw that link target was broken.

In order to solve this problem:

first delete libGL.so

cd /usr/lib/

sudo rm libGL.so

then set a link target to libGL.so

sudo ln -s libGL.so.260.19.14 libGL.so

I faced another problem after fixing this. X11 related problem (libxi was missing).

I installed xorg-dev package then everything went ok.

sudo apt-get install xorg-dev

Hope this helps.

scg.

When i look properties of libGL.so file i saw that link target was broken.

In order to solve this problem:

first delete libGL.so

cd /usr/lib/

sudo rm libGL.so

then set a link target to libGL.so

sudo ln -s libGL.so.260.19.14 libGL.so

I faced another problem after fixing this. X11 related problem (libxi was missing).

I installed xorg-dev package then everything went ok.

sudo apt-get install xorg-dev

Hope this helps.

scg.

Thank you very much - this was exactly what I needed. Fixed! :)

Thank you very much - this was exactly what I needed. Fixed! :)