cuGraphicsGLRegisterBuffer failed with error(219) gst_eglglessink_cuda_init texture = 1 (NVIDIA T4)

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (GPU)
• DeepStream Version 6.0
• TensorRT Version 8.0.1
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 470.63.01

Hi,

I am getting the following error while trying to run a pretrained model using DeepStream SDK. I am using an Azure VM with a NVIDIA T4 GPU.

Error:

cuGraphicsGLRegisterBuffer failed with error(219) gst_eglglessink_cuda_init texture = 1
**PERF: 357.48 (356.92)
**PERF: 638.46 (594.00)
**PERF: 642.81 (616.60)
ERROR from tiled_display_queue: Internal data stream error.
Debug info: gstqueue.c(988): gst_queue_handle_sink_event (): /GstPipeline:pipeline/GstBin:tiled_display_bin/GstQueue:tiled_display_queue:
streaming stopped, reason not-negotiated (-4)
Quitting
ERROR from sink_bin_queue: Internal data stream error.
Debug info: gstqueue.c(988): gst_queue_handle_sink_event (): /GstPipeline:pipeline/GstBin:processing_bin_0/GstBin:sink_bin/GstQueue:sink_bin_queue:
streaming stopped, reason not-negotiated (-4)
[NvMultiObjectTracker] De-initialized
App run failed

I have followed one of the suggestions from a forum (link given below) but still no use. I would like to see a video being inferred after running one of the pretrained models using DeepStream SDK.

Referred this from the above mentioned forum Deepstream/FAQ - eLinux.org (5Q to be precise)

Could someone please advise.

Please give more logs about 5A not helps.
besides, you can use filesink like deepstream-app, also you can use rtspstreaming, view the output through player like vlc.

Thanks for the reply @Amycao . Please find the exact error below.

@Amycao : We also tried enabling the sink with RTSPStreaming (as shown below).

Though there was no error while the app ran, no video output was shown in the vlc player. Please advise.

CUDA_ERROR_INVALID_GRAPHICS_CONTEXT = 219

This indicates an error with OpenGL or DirectX context.

Can you specify how you install display driver?

Did you use the right address to play?
You can see the address from the app output. like ip:9000/test

Hi @Amycao We are having a T4 NVIDIA GPU. I have heard that it has no display drivers. As per the requirement to install DeepStream 6.0 we have upgraded our driver to 470.63.01 by following the steps from the below link ( dGPU Setup for Ubuntu)

https://docs.nvidia.com/metropolis/deepstream/dev-guide/text/DS_Quickstart.html

Can you specify how you install driver 470.63.01?

Hi @Amycao. We have executed the following steps.

$chmod 755 NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-470.63.01.run
$sudo ./NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-470.63.01.run

We have followed the steps mentioned under the section " dGPU Setup for Ubuntu" from the following link.

https://docs.nvidia.com/metropolis/deepstream/dev-guide/text/DS_Quickstart.html

Regards
Jeharul

Can you paste the log /var/log/Xorg.0.log?

Hi @Amycao. I can’t see the mentioned log file. I could only see xrdp.log (/var/log). Please advise.

Did you do this?
sudo nvidia-xconfig --busid=PCI:xxx:0:0 --allow-empty-initial-configuration
restart display manager, gdm or lightdm.

Hi @Amycao. I got the following errors while trying to restart the display manager.

Please check gdm or lightdm log why failed.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.