Custom docker image not install openCV python

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson AGX
• DeepStream Version 6.1.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 5.0.2
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) bugs

I build a custom docker image in Jetson, image base is nvcr.io/nvidia/deepstream-l4t:6.1.1-base and I install openCV for python and try to run my code in the docker image the issue is openCV is not install.

Attached the dockerFile and sample from the issue.

Dockefile (734 Bytes)

I run below commands from your docker file, and then import cv2 in python and it succeeds.

apt install python3-gi python3-dev python3-gst-1.0 libopencv-python libgstreamer1.0-dev libopencv-dev libgstreamer-plugins-base1.0-dev libgstrtspserver-1.0-0 gstreamer1.0-rtsp libgirepository1.0-dev  libboost-all-dev gobject-introspection gir1.2-gst-rtsp-server-1.0 -y

The only difference with your docker file is I execute “./user_additional_install.sh” before apt install the packages, may be you can check.

Where can I find “./user_additional_install.sh”?

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks

After you enter the container, you can find it in dir /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.1, you can add RUN /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.1/user_additional_install.sh before RUN apt update in Dockerfile to have a try.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.