Deep Learning in a Nutshell: History and Training

Originally published at: https://developer.nvidia.com/blog/deep-learning-nutshell-history-training/

This series of blog posts aims to provide an intuitive and gentle introduction to deep learning that does not rely heavily on math or theoretical constructs. The first part in this series provided an overview over the field of deep learning, covering fundamental and core concepts. The third part of the series covers sequence learning…

I would like to know when did NVIDIA began production on AI products?

Hi,
I am a research scholar at IIT Kanpur. I am working towards my PhD thesis on the architecture optimization of deep learning models.

I was going through brief history on deep learning. I came across this blog article which has mentioned about Ivakhnenko and Lapa in 1965 (Figure 1).

Can you help me to get the digital copy of this article.

I am expecting your help in this regard.

Thanking you,
Arun.

@arun.iitkgp2k9 – You can find Ivakhnenko and Lapa’s work in the following book: Cybernetic predicting devices. Good luck with your thesis!

Hi,
I was going through brief history on deep learning. I came across this blog article which has mentioned about Ivakhnenko and Lapa in 1965 (Figure 1).

Can you help me to get the digital copy of this article.

I am expecting your help in this regard.

Thanking you,

As I mentioned to @arun.iitkgp2k9 earlier, you can find Ivakhnenko and Lapa’s work in the following book: Cybernetic predicting devices . Good luck!