Deepstream

I want to read a data and again save it . using downstream how can i do that with python.
i am using

gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=‘/filepath’ ! decodbin ! h264parse ! queue ! videoconvert ! x264enc ! h264parse ! matroskamux ! filesink location = “file.mkv”

this pipe line is running but the file size always stay 0kb and when i try to run it gives a blank screen pop up and then quit

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

This is just gstreamer usage. You gave the wrong pipeline.
Do you use deepstream ? If you installed deepstream sdk correctly, try the following command line.

gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location="mp4 file" ! qtdemux ! h264parse ! queue ! nvv4l2decoder ! queue ! nvv4l2h264enc ! h264parse ! mp4mux ! filesink location=out.mp4

For deepstream sdk is not installed

gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location="file" ! decodebin ! queue ! videoconvert ! x264enc ! h264parse ! matroskamux ! filesink location=file.mkv

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.