Disable interaction between two flow emitters

I’ve got two flow emitters in my scene, both on different layers in nvidia create. One on the shoes emitting fire and one just above without any color map. I don’t want them interacting with each other. I’ve disabled collisions in both emitters but there were no changes. What should I do to disable interaction?

To disable interaction between two flow emitters in Nvidia Create, you can follow these steps:

1. Select both flow emitters in the Scene panel.
  2. In the Properties panel, click on the “Behavior” tab.
  3. Under the “Collisions” section, uncheck the “Enable collisions” checkbox.
  4. Click on the “Apply” button.

This will disable collisions between the two flow emitters. They will no longer interact with each other, and the fire from one emitter will not be able to collide with the other emitter.

If you want to keep collisions enabled for one of the emitters but not the other, you can do so by following these steps:

1. Select the emitter that you want to keep collisions enabled for.
  3. Under the “Collisions” section, check the “Enable collisions” checkbox.
  4. Click on the “Apply” button.

This will keep collisions enabled for the selected emitter, but disable collisions for the other emitter.

You can also use the “Collision groups” setting to control which emitters can collide with each other. To do this, follow these steps:

1. Select both flow emitters in the Scene panel.
  3. Under the “Collisions” section, click on the “Collision groups” button.
  4. In the Collision groups dialog, select the collision group that you want to use for both emitters.
  5. Click on the “OK” button.

This will set the collision group for both emitters to the same value. Emitters with the same collision group will be able to collide with each other, while emitters with different collision groups will not be able to collide with each other.