Does DeepStream works asynchronized

Hello I am trying to send data to dabase using tee and kafka. My classifier (SGIE) is slow (for testing i have added sleep in dsexample) what i am trying to achive is send my PGIE data asap to broker another topic and SGIE it can take time but needed to send this to another topic.
check the below pipeline problem is it’s waiting for sleep and processing another frame it is not doing asynchronized. How can i make this work asynchronized I mean PGIE doing infrence and sending data SGIE(Dsexample) can do infrence slow but after that send that data to another topic

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

@kesong I don’t know why you need requirements this is just a question but for sure I have added the details. My question is simple I have added tee element in the pipeline one branch is going to Dsexample and the other branch is to sink but when I added sleep the the whole pipeline is waiting for that sleep.
Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU):-GPU
• DeepStream Version:6.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only):-No
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only):- 470.82.01
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs):questions
• How to reproduce the issue ?
Added sleep in dsexample in line 633 ‘g_usleep(100000);’

There is buffer pool between plugins in the pipeline. Upstream plugin need wait downstream plugin return buffer, so the upstream plugin can reuse it.

is there anyway to use downstream plugin asynchronized without waiting

It seem GStreamer question. Can you check with GStreamer: GStreamer

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.