Error installing DeepStream 7 (DS) Perception on Jetson AGX Orin 64 Dev Kit

Hi,

I have a clean installation of new image using Jetpack 6.0 Jetson AGX Orin Dev Kit (64GB) using Second Linux Ubuntu SDK Manager.

Second i installed with successfull a AI-NVR system and now i am trying to install a perception (Deepstream 7) using the docker command:

sudo docker build -t deepstream-jps:latest .

But i receive this message:

Suppose JetPack 6.0 GA should compatible with DeepStream 7.0 and JPS 1.0 GA release. Can you share minimal steps and files to reproduce the issue?

I am updating my SDK Manager to new version (2.1.0.11698) and i will try again, after this i will post the result.

I generated another flash image using the updated SDK Manager and after run with success the jetson Platform services (redis, ingress and vst) i can’t run the deepstream-7 container yolo version:

sudo docker run -v ./yolov8s:/yolov8s -v ./config/deepstream:/ds-config-files --runtime nvidia nvcr.io/nvidia/jps/deepstream:7.0-jps-v1.1.1 /yolov8s-files/yolov8s_setup.sh --agx

This is the error:

This is the SDK config:

and running the same first command:

sudo docker build -t deepstream-jps:latest .

I solved the issue, the problem was a disk space, i was using a 240GB Nvme, but the setup need a 480Gb+

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.