Failed install numpy on jetpack 4.4

I didn’t have problem before with JP 4.3 either, at least for when I did in in 2019. I have moved on to 4.4, also didn’t have problem when i did installation a few months ago. I just had to try 4.3 now for something, and this problem occurred.
At first, I installed latest numpy 1.19, and I saw the message complaining about numpy version 1.12. So I uninstalled numpy then reinstall with 1.12. But I just couldn’t
I read your post here, so I tried a fresh image to install numpy 1.12 from fresh. But still couldn’t install that version. Then I went ahead with 1.13.3, and it could install. But same old failed error for h5py

It’s not so relevant. But I read this post, and someone suggested an older version install python - h5py install error failed with exit status 2 - Stack Overflow

So I traced back to the date of this post Official TensorFlow for Jetson Nano! it’s actually right after the release of 2.9.0 version according to the h5py pip release date. So I think whatever buid for 4.3 here is meant for version 2.9.0. Tried it, and no more error.