Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) GPU RTX3090
• DeepStream Version 5.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version 220.127.116.11
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) 470.63 cuda11.1
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I run deepstream-test3.py. My pipeline has detector and classifier, I classify detected boxes from detector(first detect then classify). I encountered this error while frame has two or more objects , but if there is one object in frame it works fine. Then I turned off classifier model and detector works fine with more objects(detects objects without any problem). Classifer engine and Detector engine have same batch_size.
0:02:34.202632301 269 0x2fc1050 WARN nvinfer gstnvinfer.cpp:1277:convert_batch_and_push_to_input_thread: error: NvBufSurfTransform failed with error -3 while converting buffer
Error: gst-stream-error-quark: NvBufSurfTransform failed with error -3 while converting buffer (1): gstnvinfer.cpp(1277): convert_batch_and_push_to_input_thread (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstNvInfer:secondary2-nvinference-engine