- Windows : Server 2019 x64
- NIC : Mellanox Connectx-6Dx
- Mlx WINOF2 : 2.80.25134.0
- DPDK versions under Eval : 21.11, 22.03_rc2
Are Flow Management features (flow rules, distribution, steering etc.) available on Windows DPDK ?
- Currently, dependent modules like acl, table etc. are not getting compiled.
- If yes, please share relevant references & resources.
Thank you for posting your inquiry on the NVIDIA Developer Forum - Infrastructure and Networking - Section.
The following link provides the information regarding the limitations for Windows DPDK when using the ConnectX-6 Dx → https://doc.dpdk.org/guides/nics/mlx5.html#limitations
The following link provides the information on how-to build the Windows PMD → https://doc.dpdk.org/guides/platform/mlx5.html#windows-prerequisites
Hope this will get you further.
Thank you and regards,
~NVIDIA Networking Technical Support
From limitation, it seems Flow Management is available but supporting packages are not getting compiled.
How to make them compilable?