Help! Research work on CUDA

Hi how are you?. I am doing a research work on CUDA and I want to resolve some doubts. When the CPU throws a kernel-cuda, OS-level CPU, what is created? A kernel thread, a user thread, a process or a lightweight process?. Another question is for CUDA thread blocks. For each block of threads CUDA, the CUDA API What is created? A process for each CUDA threads block? Threads level CUDA GPU API, what kinds of threads are?

Thank you and sorry if my english is not very good.

Hi how are you?. I am doing a research work on CUDA and I want to resolve some doubts. When the CPU throws a kernel-cuda, OS-level CPU, what is created? A kernel thread, a user thread, a process or a lightweight process?. Another question is for CUDA thread blocks. For each block of threads CUDA, the CUDA API What is created? A process for each CUDA threads block? Threads level CUDA GPU API, what kinds of threads are?

Thank you and sorry if my english is not very good.

Cuda runs on four different families of operating systems (XPDM, WDDM, Linux and Mac OS X), each with completely different driver models. Which operating system are you interested in, because I am pretty certain that the answer to at least the first question is completely different for each of the four cases.

You can probably safely assume the answer to the second question is “nothing” in every case.

Cuda runs on four different families of operating systems (XPDM, WDDM, Linux and Mac OS X), each with completely different driver models. Which operating system are you interested in, because I am pretty certain that the answer to at least the first question is completely different for each of the four cases.

You can probably safely assume the answer to the second question is “nothing” in every case.

As would be particularly interested in Linux and Windows, but Linux specifically.

As would be particularly interested in Linux and Windows, but Linux specifically.