How can I resolve the issue --WARNING: erroneous pipeline: no element "nvvidconv"

1. Before I builded and installed gstreamer to my AGX XAVIER Developer Kit,I ran the command “gst-launch-1.0 v4l2src device=/dev/video0 ! “video/x-raw,format=(string)UYVY, width=(int)1280, height=(int)720, framerate=(fraction)60/1” ! nvvidconv ! “video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),format=(string)I420” ! nvoverlaysink sync=false” to test my camera ,and it ran well.
  2. But after I builded and installed gstreamer to my AGX XAVIER Developer Kit ,and ran the same command,the kit shows like this.

nvidia@nvidia-desktop:~/Downloads/gst-plugins-ugly-1.16.2$ gst-launch-1.0 v4l2src device=/dev/video0 ! “video/x-raw,format=(string)UYVY, width=(int)1280, height=(int)720, framerate=(fraction)60/1” ! nvvidconv ! “video/x-raw(memory:NVMM),format=(string)I420” ! nvoverlaysink sync=false
WARNING: erroneous pipeline: no element “nvvidconv”

And the camera can’t run again.

Experts,could you tell me how to resole this issue?

Hi,
You may check the instructions in development guide.

Please note the default version is 1.14.5 and NVIDIA plugins are built with the version. In new version, header files may be mismatched, triggering some issues.

1 Like