Data Science of the Day is a fun way to share new, or perhaps even novel perspectives on data science related topics.
The criteria for an idea to be shared:
- You must be logged into the forum. In the upper right, you can log in and you can even use Single-Sign On to create an account (just to make it all that much easier)
- The topic must be related to data science in some fashion (this is quite broad including, but not limited to: loading, storing, and processing data, ML, DL, inferencing, ML Ops, there are lots of topics that are in play here)
- A resource to share with the user (blog, research paper, video, etc…)
- The novel thought about the topic (max ~280 characters)
- (Optional) An interesting title (max ~140 characters)
If you have a suggestion, just reply to this thread with the information outlined and it will get taken into consideration for posting.
After you are logged in, you can subscribe to the Data Science of the Day , click the little notification bell near the upper right and updates can be sent directly to your inbox.
Note: A new post will be made every business weekday, and it will be published at 9a in the Eastern Time zone.