Image-Meta Full frame Detection Saving

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) : Tesla M60
• DeepStream Version :6.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) : No
• TensorRT Version : 8.0.1
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only): 520.61.05
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) : Question

Hi Team

We are running the given example of deepstream-image-meta-test and it gives the cropped image of the person or vehicle and save it as a jpg , Likewise I am trying to get the full frame of the inferenced image in jpg for what I have tried the following things

1. In user meta you are passing the obj_meta with the obj_meta_user_list instead of that we are giving frame meta along with frame_user_meta_list the pipeline is not running its giving segmentation fault

2. Instead of frame meta we are using GstMapInfo inmap to retrieve buffer data and save it an file , the pipeline is running fine and its giving OSD_imge_name.jpg but size is around 1Kb or 64bytes

3. So I tried the link as mentioned in your forum link (How to encode multiple images using the same objectMeta inside obj_meta_list) but the same problem is happening for image its size is around 1kb or 64 bytes

These are the issues I am facing while I am retrieving the full frame with the detected object after inference, Can you help me on part?

Note: Here I need the full frame with the object detection along with that in the frame, only full frame not a cropped Image

1 Like

There are many bug fix and API improvement in later DeepStream versions but it may not support Tesla M60. Please consider to use more powerful GPU such as Tesla P4 and Tesla T4.

With DeepStream 6.2, the API nvds_obj_enc_process() can support full frame encoding. Please refer to the latest DeepStream SDK 6.2 GA.

Hi Fiona.Chena

Thanks for your support, based on the suggestion We are trying to run the deepstream-image-meta-test with saving full frame not a cropped image in deep stream 6.0 on the Quadro RTX Machine we are getting the images and its 64bytes or 1kb, can you help us on it.

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks

Can you upgraded to DeepStream 6.2 GA? The old DeepStream 6.0 is not supported in the forum.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.