To launch TensorRT with a TensorFlow model on Jetson, it requires following steps:
1. Convert TensorFlow model to UFF format
- Require x86 Linux platform
- Python interface
- Sample is located at '/usr/local/lib/python2.7/dist-packages/tensorrt/examples/tf_to_trt/'
2. Create an TensorRT engine with UFF file
- Can be applied on Jetson
- Sample is located at '/usr/src/tensorrt/samples/sampleUffMNIST/'
You can re-train the detectNet model with DIGITs and tutorial can be found here:
Please noticed that detectNet is a caffe-based model and use nvcaffe_parser rather than uff_parser.