The followings are the source I have already check.
- Official sample SampleUffSSD and SamplePlugin
- TensorRT Doc https://docs.nvidia.com/deeplearning/sdk/tensorrt-api/c_api/_nv_infer_8h_source.html
- Nvidia Developer Guide https://docs.nvidia.com/deeplearning/sdk/tensorrt-developer-guide/index.html#ipluginext
In my case, I am trying to implement tile and sign operations. Those two operation functions are just like in Tensorflow.
- tf.tile https://www.tensorflow.org/api_docs/python/tf/tile
- tf.math.sign https://www.tensorflow.org/api_docs/python/tf/tile
I know that I should implement two classes that inherit from IPluginV2 and IPluginCreator respectively and there is a list of virtual function to be implemented according to interfaces. However, the only clue I know what to fill in is the function name. For example, I would like to know where I should do the computation and when the member functions would be called.
Could you provide a smaller and clearer example to help me complete my plugins?