Jetpack-linux-aarch64-crosscompile-x86 docker container missing?

Hello,

I previously used an nvidia provided docker container that allowed cross compilation of nvidia multimedia api and other projects… however i went back to the bookmarked page for it and it appears to be missing. This is the [jetpack-linux-aarch64-crosscompile-x86](https://catalog.ngc.nvidia.com/orgs/nvidia/containers/jetpack-linux-aarch64-crosscompile-x86 41) and had clear instructions on how to cross compile jetson multimedia api applications on x86. When i go to the link now, I find that it doesn’t exist.

I googled around for it and i found this post also referencing it so i know it existed at some point…

Where did the link go? if it’s deprecated, what is the acceptable way of cross compiling on x86 through a docker container now?

Hi,

Please check if the below doc is what you are looking for:

https://docs.nvidia.com/jetson/archives/l4t-multimedia-archived/l4t-multimedia-3273/cross_platform_support.html

Thanks.

Unfortunately, this is not what i’m looking for… there was a separate page for cross compiling using a docker image. That page is completely gone now, along with mentions of it. I still have it listed on my dev machine when i run docker images, the repository is nvcr.io/nvidia/jetpack-linux-aarch64-crosscompile-x86.

Do you know what happened to that image?

Hi,

Sorry for the misunderstanding.

The page for the jetpack-linux-aarch64-crosscompile-x86 container is somehow missing currently.
We are checking this with our internal team. Will update more info with you later.

Thanks.

Thank you, AastaLLL, when do you think the page will be back up or have a resolution?

Hi,

We are checking with our internal team to figure out why the page doesn’t present.
If this is not in our expectations, the page should be back.

Thanks.

Hi,

The page is back:

Thanks.

Great, thanks so much for resolving this!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.