Jetpack not using entire 64 GB SD card and making backup image of SD card

Hello! I’m trying to find a way to make a backup of my Jetson AXG Xavier SD card with Jetpack 4.5.1 so I can just burn it to an SD card when needed and don’t have to go through the whole process of making the setup. When doing this I found that currently the SO is not using the entire 64 GB of the card but just 32 GB:

Screenshot from 2021-05-04 16-52-40

Setup was made following this. Also installed jetcard.

So my question is, how do I make the OS use all the space in the SD card? also would really appreciate some tips on making a backup of the SD card that can just be burned into a new one. Thanks!

hello enzo.tng,

you should have enable flash.sh to specify the command-line instead of running SDKManager.
please also check Flash Script Usage for reference,

Filesystem      
/dev/mmcblk0p1

the file system, mmcblk0p1 here is eMMC size, you may check https://developer.nvidia.com/embedded/jetson-agx-xavier-developer-kit as see-also.

you may also check Flashing to an External Storage Device for an overview of the tool which supports flashing to an external storage device,
thanks

I can’t believe I overlooked that the Jetson AGX Xavier has an internal 32 GB storage and that the OS was actually there and not in the SD card. That changes everything.

I’ll take a look at those links and see what I can get, thanks a lot!