Jetson AGX Orin shows Test key warning when booting

Thank you for your swift response.

Maybe if reflashing my board is faster than studying the bootloader, I’d like to follow your suggestion.
Where can I get some documents to uninstall the current system and install the new one on my board(Jetson AGX Orin dev. kit) using SDKmaneger?

Didn’t you use sdkmanager before when you install jp5.0.1?

I’ve never used SDKmaneger.
I have been used the system which had been installed when jetson arrived.

I mean I used the following commands.

sudo apt update
sudo apt dist-upgrade
sudo reboot
sudo apt install nvidia-jetpack

please prepare a ubuntu 18.04 or 20.04 x86 host and install sdkmanager.

Put your board into recovery mode by following the developer kit guide

Thank you for your advice.

I’ll try it.

Hi WayneWWW, we have the same problem previously reported but no solution yet.

We use SDK to flash 5.02 onto NVMe, every boot is delayed searching for boot drive starting at IPV4, then IPV6… and last option is NVME, then it works, but there is no way to successfully elevate NVMe in boot order.

When the “warning, test key is used”, message appears on screen, we press esc key and get UEFI BIOS Config Menu

We can see and change boot order, but its not permanent, we tried continue key and reset key, but still does not remember any option between boots

I dont see any viable solution so far in this post, can you clarify the proper solution to resolve this issue. At this point it takes a very long time to boot as it checks every boot option, and deleting the options is not retained, changing the boot order option does not work, no way to elevate NVMe against other options.

Please let me know what is the intended setup procedure.

regards, rapidproto

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.