I use Jetson nano in an outdoor environment, and it automatically shutdown frequently from time to time. I originally thought it was caused by the high load, but after a restart, it shutdown automatically without performing any operation. The following is a record of the problem:
- Use scene: outdoor, temperature around 15℃, sunny
- Operating system: Ubuntu18.04
- Trouble phenomenon: frequent automatic shutdown, no heavy load process is running before shutdown
- Power supply mode: 24V battery output 5V5A through voltage regulator module This is the link
- Guess the reason:
- Operating system failure
- Jetson development board failure
- SD card failure
- Power supply issues
- Other instructions
- Can’t try to reinstall the system because it is already in use
I don’t know if there are good suggestions that can help us locate the cause of the fault.
Looking forward to reply, thanks!