This week, NVIDIA CEO Jensen Huang announced the NVIDIA Ampere Architecture and the HPC SDK. Be sure to check out the following live webinars to ask NVIDIA experts questions about the architecture and learn about Ampere’s implementation in A100, what’s new in CUDA toolkit, next generation deep learning clusters, and more.
- [May 19th at 9:00 AM] Inside the NVIDIA Ampere Architecture [Register Here]
- [May 19th at 10:15 AM] CUDA New Features And Beyond [Register Here]
- [May 19th at 11:30 AM] CUDA on NVIDIA Ampere GPU Architecture: Taking Your Algorithms to the Next Level of Performance [Register Here]
- [May 19th at 1:30 PM] Inside the NVIDIA HPC SDK: the Compilers, Libraries and Tools for Accelerated Computing [Register Here]
- [May 21st at 10:15 AM] Optimizing Applications for NVIDIA Ampere GPU Architecture [Register Here]
- [May 21st at 11:30 AM] Developing CUDA kernels to push Tensor Cores to the Absolute Limit on NVIDIA A100 [Register Here]
- [May 21st at 1:30 PM] High-Performance Next-Generation Deep-Learning Clusters [Register Here]