Li-xavier-kit-imx385m12

We are looking for a MIPI/CSI camera module with Sony IMX385 sensor used in Jetson AGX Orin platform. I find that Leopard Imaging LI-XAVIER-KIT-IMX385M12 can be used in Jetson AGX Xavier, so I wonder whether it can be used in Jetson AGX Orin? The output is MIPI raw10/12bit? Whether the Package contains device driver and example code in it?
Thanks a lot.

@SimonZhu
Could you help to check this topic.

Thanks

@jiayajun25
Yes, the LI-XAVIER-KIT-IMX285-M12 is compatible with Jetson AGX Orin platform.
Since there is a component which will block the MIPI adapter board on Orin Devkit, you may need another adapter (LI-JTX1-SUB-ADPT) to connect this kit to Orin.
We don’t have the Orin IMX385 driver yet and should be able to build the driver in Q3 or Q4 2022.

@SimonZhu
Thanks for your information, the issue you mentioned which block the MIPI adapter board on Orin Devkit is the same thing as what the following post said?
https://forums.developer.nvidia.com/t/orin-imx477-support/218357
If so, does it mean that LI-XAVIER-KIT-IMX274M12 can be used directly in Orin with LI-JXAV-MIPI-ADPT and with its AGX Xavier driver?

@jiayajun25
No, please check images below for the hardware “block” issue. The new adapter LI-JTX1-SUB-ADPT can be inserted between Orin and MIPI adapter board to fix this issue.
The Xavier driver cannot be used on Orin Devkit. The Orin driver development is needed.

@SimonZhu
Oh, I see. One more question: The driver for IMX274 on Orin was already released,however the driver for IMX384 on Orin will be released in Q3 or Q4 2022, is that right?

@jiayajun25
Yes. We may build the IMX385 driver in Q3 or Q4.

@SimonZhu
Thank a lot. Last question: How can I buy the LI-JTX1-SUB-ADPT adapter? Since I can not find any link about this adapter in you website.

@jiayajun25
Yes, this adapter has not been released to our website yet. You can contact our sales (sales@leopardimaging.com) to purchase it.

@SimonZhu
Can you give me the front and back images of the LI-JTX1-SUB-ADPT adapter?

@jiayajun25
Yes, please check below images.

@SimonZhu
Many thanks for your great support.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.