Link for downloading L4T 36.3.0 (JetPack 6.0), kernel 5.15.136-tegra for AGX ORIN 64GB Developer Kit

I just ordered the NVIDIA AGX ORIN 64GB Developer Kit and FRAMOS has specifically stated they only support the NVIDIA version of this AGX ORIN Jetson but with also this version of JetPack.

L4T L4T 36.3.0 (JetPack 6.0), kernel 5.15.136-tegra

Could you please link me to this? Will it work if the host machine has Ubuntu 22.04 for flashing? Can I just directly flash it using a usb cable?

Could you please confirm if it is Jetson Linux 36.3 | NVIDIA Developer ??

Hello @mona.jalal,

You can download the files directly from the Jetpack Archive.

However, we would suggest you use SDK Manager first, since this seems to be your first time.

You should be good with Ubuntu 22.04, just a quick tip. If you use SDK Manager, you might encounter a problem that says that there are no Jetpack versions available for the Ubuntu version, this can be worked around by modifying the /etc/os-release file and setting VERSION_ID=“18.04”, this will trick SDK manager into showing you the available Jetpack versions.

Then you can just follow the process and install Jetpack into your board through the USB cable.

Please let us know how it goes.

regards,
Andrew
Embedded Software Engineer

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.