Release highlights since 331.13:
- Added support for the following GPUs:
- Quadro K510M
- Quadro K610M
- Quadro K1100M
- Quadro K2100M
- Quadro K3100M
- Quadro K4100M
- Quadro K5100M
- GeForce 705A
- GeForce GT 730A
- Fixed a bug that prevented configuration files containing application profiles from being loaded when directories were present in the application profile configuration search path.
- Deferred initialization of libselinux in the NVIDIA OpenGL driver, in order to avoid a problem where libselinux might not be ready when the NVIDIA libGL shared library is first loaded.
- Fixed a bug that could lead to memory exhaustion in OpenGL applications running on 32-bit systems.
- Added nvidia-uvm.ko, the NVIDIA Unified Memory kernel module, to the NVIDIA Linux driver package. This kernel module provides support for the new Unified Memory feature in an upcoming CUDA release.
Linux x86: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/68685/en-us
Linux x86_64: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/68688/en-us
Linux ARM: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/68684/en-us
FreeBSD x86: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/68687/en-us
FreeBSD x86_64: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/68689/en-us