max9296+max9295+8MP camera

Hi all~
Serializer:max9295
Deserializers:max9296

We use 200W camera is working properly。But when using the 800W camera, the image will be stuck, it is possible to play any way alone。

Please give me some advice。
Thanks!!!

soc: agx-orin
jetpack:5.1

Hi @1627226101,

I suggest we move this topic to the Orin forums, I think it is a better fit.

Thanks!

OK!
Thanks!

What do you mean 200W/800W?
Please boost the system clocks to try if it relative to the output size.

sudo nvpmodel -m 0
sudo jetson_clocks
sudo su
echo 1 > /sys/kernel/debug/bpmp/debug/clk/vi/mrq_rate_locked
echo 1 > /sys/kernel/debug/bpmp/debug/clk/isp/mrq_rate_locked
echo 1 > /sys/kernel/debug/bpmp/debug/clk/nvcsi/mrq_rate_locked
echo 1 > /sys/kernel/debug/bpmp/debug/clk/emc/mrq_rate_locked
cat /sys/kernel/debug/bpmp/debug/clk/vi/max_rate |tee /sys/kernel/debug/bpmp/debug/clk/vi/rate
cat /sys/kernel/debug/bpmp/debug/clk/isp/max_rate | tee  /sys/kernel/debug/bpmp/debug/clk/isp/rate
cat /sys/kernel/debug/bpmp/debug/clk/nvcsi/max_rate | tee /sys/kernel/debug/bpmp/debug/clk/nvcsi/rate
cat /sys/kernel/debug/bpmp/debug/clk/emc/max_rate | tee /sys/kernel/debug/bpmp/debug/clk/emc/rate

Hi@ShaneCCC:

200W is 2MP camera and 800W is 8 MP camera.
I executed the command you gave me, but it didn’t work.

Please check the pix_clk_hz for 8M resolution for below information.

Skew calibration is required if sensor or deserializer is using DPHY, and the output data rate is > 1.5Gbps.
An initiation deskew signal should be sent by sensor or deserializer to perform the skew calibration. If the deskew signals is not sent, the receiver will stall, and the capture will time out.
You can calculate the output data rate with the following equation:

Output data rate = (sensor or deserializer pixel clock in hertz) * (bits per pixel) / (number of CSI lanes)

Hi:
I have changed the pix_clk_hz value and enabled the deskew function, but there is no improvement.

Could you get the trace log for 8M use case.

Thanks

Hi,
I got the following log:
rtcpu_log.zip (246.3 KB)

It could be device tree report incorrect “embedded_metadata_height” case the CHANSEL_NOMATCH

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.