MQTT question

I was trying to make deepstream_test_4.py run.

I followed the mosquitto path and installed the mosquitto drivers first.
Then I altered cfg_mqtt.txt and configured username and password as well as TLS.
I added the path to where the mosquitto driver was installed to LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

I’m launching the app and get this:

python3 deepstream_test_4.py -i /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.4/samples/streams/sample_720p.h264 --conn-str="server-address;server-port;server-topic" -p /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.4/lib/libnvds_mqtt_proto.so
Creating Pipeline 

Creating Source 

Creating H264Parser 

Creating Decoder 

Creating EGLSink 

Playing file /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.4/samples/streams/sample_720p.h264 
Adding elements to Pipeline 

Linking elements in the Pipeline 

/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.4/sources/deepstream_python_apps/apps/deepstream-test4/deepstream_test_4.py:355: DeprecationWarning: Gst.Element.get_request_pad is deprecated
  sinkpad = streammux.get_request_pad("sink_0")
Starting pipeline 

Error: gst-library-error-quark: Could not initialize supporting library. (3): gstnvmsgbroker.cpp(395): legacy_gst_nvmsgbroker_start (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstNvMsgBroker:nvmsg-broker:
unable to open shared library

I’m wondering, what shared library fails here. The configured *.so is in place.

ls /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.4/lib/libnvds_mqtt_proto.so
/opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream-6.4/lib/libnvds_mqtt_proto.so

Oh, I was missing to install the initial dependencies. Now the “unable to open shared library” is gone and has been replaced by:

Error: gst-library-error-quark: Could not configure supporting library. (5): gstnvmsgbroker.cpp(431): legacy_gst_nvmsgbroker_start (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstNvMsgBroker:nvmsg-broker:
unable to connect to broker library

Disregard please, all my bad. Working… kind of

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.