NVIDIA contests winners update

Good morning,

I wish you good health, happiness and success in the New Year.

I am writing to you today because I was wondering if you could help me to find the official NVIDIA source about two company’s challenges results.

As a PhD student I am a participant of NVIDIA Developer Program and I was joined to the GPU for EDU Sweepstakes challange at 4th Dec 2020. That competition was finished a few days later but the results have not been announced [1].

Another competition which I took a part was about the Kaggle and ZBook Studio [2] [3]. In this case I also was not able to catch the news about winners.

Furthermore, I checked both “winners” sites but was not able to find them as well.

I saw on Twitter that other participants also are asking the NVIDIA AI / NVIDIA GeForce about the status, so I decided to contact with you to make things grow. Thank you for understanding and sharing the update.

Kind regards,
Piotr

1 Like

Hi @p.tynecki ,

Welcome to the NVIDIA Developer Forums. The results have not been published because some of the winners have not claimed their prizes. Once all winners have come forward, the results will be announced.

Best regards,
Tom