Nvidia fx 2800m goes black and freaze

Hello im very very very need help plz help me, I have come as a last resort. I have a Dell Precision M6500 Workstation laptop with an Nvidia Quadro 2800M GPU. Since I’ve purchased it used from a computer store I’ve had an issue with the display crashing. It will happen from time to time during normal use and every time I try to play a game on it and Sometimes this happens immediately after booting and the screen goes completely black.This happens only when the laptop is plugged in, but the adapter is original,When this happens the laptop is still on but the screen just goes black and freezes. and I am sure that the problem is with the graphics card. It is not overheating, I have taken everything apart and cleaned it.I changed windows many times and also changed RAMs The only solution I have to this is using Nvidia PowerMizer to keep it at Medium performance setting ( which clocks down the GPU a co considerable amount and loses a lot of performance). Does anybody have any help for me?I just got this laptop and I really need it, please help me I have tried all methods for months and I see that many people have this problem, but no one has recommended any solution. If anyone can solve my problem, it would be a great help.Thanks ![:)]

Hi there @rezaazhh, welcoem to the NIVIDIA developer forums.

My recommendation would be to return the Laptop as soon as you still have warranty.

If you re-installed it, made sure temperatures are ok and all the other things you did, it will not be a simple driver issue that would fix it. Having to down-clock the GPU is a very certain sign the GPU overheats and is faulty.

In general, I suggest checking out the consumer forums for issues like this where you will more likely find people with similar problems.

Thanks!

Thank you for your reply
I have tried all the methods, I have tested all the different versions of the graphics card driver many times
The graphic temperature never rises and the temperature is always between 45 and 50
I have been dealing with it for months and I have checked all the forums but still after all these years no one seems to have found a solution. Even though many people have reported this problem with this graphics card many times even in this forum
Unfortunately, there is no warranty in my country
I read in a forum that this problem occurs when the graphics tries to switch to its most powerful mode, and for this reason, I have to lock the frequency at 300 with the Nvidia powermizer program, which severely reduces performance.