NVIDIA® Nsight™ Compute 2020.2.0 is now available for download in the NVIDIA Registered Developer Program.
Version 2020.2 supports the CUDA Toolkit 11.1 and NVIDIA’s GA102 and GA104 GPUs. We’ve also added an ‘Application Replay’ profiling activity to complement the ‘Kernel Replay’ activity. Additionally, there are numerous workflow and UI improvements, performance improvements, and bug fixes.
The latest NVIDIA® Nsight™ Compute 2020.2 release now offers:
- Added support for the NVIDIA GA102 and GA104 GPU architectures.
- Support for CUDA Toolkit 11.1 was added.
- Added support for application replay to collect metric results across multiple application runs, instead of replaying individual kernels.
- Added new launch__device_id metric.
NVIDIA Nsight Compute
- Updated menu and toolbar layout.
NVIDIA Nsight Compute CLI
- CLI output now shows NVTX payload information.
- CSV output now shows NVTX states.
- Added a new --replay-mode option to select the mechanism used for replaying a kernel launch multiple times.
- Added a new --kill option to terminate the application once all requested kernels were profiled.
- Added a new --log-file option to decide the output stream for printing tool output.
- Added a new --check-exit-code option to decide if the child application exit code should be checked.
For more information on Nsight™ Compute, including features, requirements, documentation and support, please visit Nsight Compute overview page .
To learn more,
- Visit the Nsight Compute Overview page.
- See all the of the Nsight Compute 2020.2 new features
- Watch the Nsight Compute spotlight, event, and lab videos.
- Read the Nsight Compute feature [blogs](https://developer.nvidia.com/nsight-compute-blogs
This text will be hidden