NVIDIA® Nsight™ Compute 2022.2 is now available for download in the NVIDIA Registered Developer Program.
Nsight™ Compute 2022.2.0 supports the CUDA Toolkit 11.7, Nsight Compute (GUI) is now available on aarch64 SBSA, and a new Acceleration Structure Viewer allows inspection of acceleration structures built using the OptiX API for debugging and performance optimization.
- Added support for the CUDA toolkit 11.7.
- Improved performance for profiling and metric query.
- Added Linux (aarch64 sbsa) as a supported host platform.
- The NVIDIA Nsight Compute CLI stores the command line arguments, which can be viewed in the Session report page.
- Added an API to query the version of the Python Report and NvRules interfaces.
- Added an API to query the PTX in the Python Report and NvRules interfaces.
- The Acceleration Structure Viewer allows inspection of acceleration structures built using the OptiX API for debugging and performance optimization.
- The Source page column chooser now supports to enable or disable groups of metrics. Note that not all metrics are enabled anymore by default to make the view easier to use.
- The Resources tool window now links to the exact target resource instances for CUDA resource types.
- The Resources tool window now shows the instanced nodes for CUDA graphs.
- The Resources tool window now shows the loading state and number of loaded functions for CUDA Modules .
- The Resources tool window now shows the graph node enablement state for applicable instanced graph nodes.
- The Resources tool window now shows the graph node priorities for instanced kernel graph nodes.
- Added regex support in the Next Trigger filter for NVTX based filtering. The Next Trigger filter now considers the NVTX config as a regular expression if the
regex:prefix is specified.
- Added regex support in the report’s Filter Results dialog.
- Added keyboard shortcuts to navigate between the pages in a report.
- The behavior for selecting sets and sections is now consistent between the Sections/Rules Info window and the non-interactive profile activity.
- Added support for collecting sampling-based warp stalls in range replay mode.
- Added regex support in NVTX filtering.
- The metric type is shown when querying metrics.
- Reduced overhead of connecting to the host UI for non-interactive remote profiling sessions.
- Fixed issues with persisting the Source page state when collapsing or switching between results.
- Fixed an issue that locked GPU clocks were not reset when terminating the NVIDIA Nsight Compute CLI while profiling a kernel.
- Fixed issues with selecting and copying text from the Details page tables.
- Fixed an issue with opening report files in the UI on MacOSX.
- Fixed an issue with the Freeze API option.
For a complete overview of all NVIDIA® Nsight™ Compute features and access to resources, please visit the main Nsight Compute page.