NvMsgBroker Error

Hello,

Here’s my setup:
Jetson AGX Xavier, using DS 5.0/TRT 7.0-OSS/Jetpack 4.4

I’m trying to replicate the following tutorial:

For the python apps. Specifically, I’m trying to run deepstream_test_4.py sample, the same way that I made the original cpp app run. I’m using the same configuration files, and running the sample with the following command:

python deepstream_test_4.py -i /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/samples/streams/sample_720p.h264 -p /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/sources/libs/aws_protocol_adaptor/device_client/libnvds_aws_proto.so --no-display --conn-str=hello -c /opt/nvidia/deepstream/deepstream/sources/libs/aws_protocol_adaptor/device_client/cfg_aws.txt

And getting the following error:

ERROR: nvds_msgapi_send_async L#220 Essensial args missing for function nvds_msgapi_send: 0, 1, 0, 0
Error: gst-library-error-quark: GStreamer encountered a general supporting library error. (1): /dvs/git/dirty/git-master_linux/deepstream/sdk/src/gst-plugins/gst-nvmsgbroker/gstnvmsgbroker.c(438): gst_nvmsgbroker_render (): /GstPipeline:pipeline0/GstNvMsgBroker:nvmsg-broker:
failed to send the message. err(1) 

I’m having a hard time trying to understand these error messages. Is it even posible to use the python apps with this custom adapter?

Thanks

Hi,
Please check your --conn-str=hello

shoud be in format of “url;port;device-id”