Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
**• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)**Xavier
• DeepStream Version5.0
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
I’d like to get the pipeline process time within my code so that I can do analysis on it.
I can find the code for latency_measurement_buf_prob in deepstream.c which outputs the -->frame<-- latency to the terminal, when you export NV_ENABLE_LATENCY_MEASUREMENT=1. This seems to come from the NvDsFrameLatencyInfo structure in the AppCtx object.
Where is the similar code that outputs to the terminal the pipeline latencies when you set NV_ENABLE_COMPONENT_LATENCY_MEASUREMENT=1?
Which object do I get the NvDsMetaCompLatency structure from so that I can calculate the latencies for each component?