Reinforcement Learning using Stable Baselines : Nucleus disconnected

When I run the script to train the policy using ~/.local/share/ov/pkg/isaac_sim-2021.2.1/python.sh train.py (Headless = False), My screen is getting stuck with a warning in terminal window as:

2022-01-10 10:57:57 [930,994ms] [Warning] [omni.client.plugin] Tick: provider_nucleus: Null result for omni1List2(omniverse://localhost/Isaac): Connection is terminated
2022-01-10 10:57:57 [931,056ms] [Warning] [omni.client.plugin] Tick: provider_nucleus: Null result for omni1List2(omniverse://localhost/Isaac/Environments/Grid/Materials/Textures/): Not connected

Nucleus is getting disconnected each time I try to train the policy.
(https://docs.omniverse.nvidia.com/app_isaacsim/app_isaacsim/tutorial_advanced_rl_stable_baselines.html#reinforcement-learning-using-stable-baselines)

GeForce RTX 3070
Driver version : 470.82.01
CUDA version : 11.4

What could be the possible reason for this error?

Hi. Are you running Isaac Sim in a container or natively?
Do you have Nucleus installed from the Launcher and run Isaac Sim app the first time to download the assets?

Hello, I am running Isaac Sim natively and yes, Nucleus was installed from the launcher and downloaded the assets by running the Isaac Sim app.

That looks fine. Do you have similar issues when running our other tutorials?
Please share your logs.
Another thing to try is to load up Isaac Sim and see if those textures can be viewed in the content browser.

I have tried all the ‘required tutorials’, and those work just fine.
The textures are visible from the content browser.
The attached video shown the process when I start the training, however the screen gets stuck and Isaac sim window shuts down abruptly. Discovery service, Cache and Nucleus services are stopped automatically after this.

Nucleus.log (86.7 MB)
Cache.log (10.8 MB)

Hi user114273,

Can you try running the training with headless=True and post the log file here so we can help you further?

Hi, Tried running it ‘headless=True’. Still the same outcome!

Nucleus(1).log (89.8 MB)
Cache(1).log (12.0 MB)

Hi, Please post the Isaac Sim log too.