Sharpen Your Edge AI and Robotics Skills with the NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit

Originally published at: https://developer.nvidia.com/blog/sharpen-your-edge-ai-and-robotics-skills-with-the-nvidia-jetson-nano-developer-kit/

Are you interested in getting started with edge AI and robotics but not sure where to begin?  Look at the relaunched NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit available for purchase from partners starting November 25, 2022 in the US and worldwide in December. Introduced 3 years ago, the NVIDIA Jetson Nano is a low-cost, entry-level AI…

is it the same as the jetson nano released a few years ago on the hardware? I thought it’s EOL.

it’s unclear about the software support though, are we stuck with ubuntu 18.04 for good with jetson nano?

1 Like

Does this post mean that we can expect JetPack updates to continue to support the Jetson Nano? You really should do that, it is an excellent platform for makers and not doing so will make obsolete the equipment we purchased.

To partially answer my own question:
Jetson Nano 2GB is EOL.
Jetson Nano 4GB is revived and we can continue to use.
But the software will be stuck with Jetpack4 and ubuntu 18.04(which will be EOL in 4 months).

Jetson Nano Developer Kit V3 has two 15-pin 2-lane MIPI CSI-2 camera connectors vs. one on old Jetson Nano DK.

Wutt??

I thought this was EOL?? I have a few of these and was dissapointed you EOL them after only a year after I bought it…

Does this mean latest JetPack will be available for Nano 4GB??