I want to skip running detector if the RoI in frame is not changed. The detector will work when previous frame and now frame is different. My program is running on deepstream and written by Python. Can you give me some suggestion how to do it?
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU): Jetson Xavier
• DeepStream Version: 5.0, GCID: 20426409, DATE: Mon Apr 27 14:05:38 UTC 2020
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only): 4.4
• TensorRT Version: 18.104.22.168
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs): Questions
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)