Stuck at "RTX Loading"

I have check the requirement and update all my driver, but I am still stuck at the “RTX Loading”, tried also to disable multi-gpu as mentionned in this topic

Tried to install the 2022.2.2 recommended in the same topic but in this one the app doesn’t even launch.
Delete the app and tried to re install it, with the launcher cleanup tool.

I am running on Windows 10 version 22H2, NVIDIA RTX 3070, 12th Gen Intel(R) Core™ i7-12800H, 32Go Ram

I am not sure why this is not working.

1. A 3070 should be ok
  2. If you have reinstalled the app, it should be fine
  3. If you have updated your drivers, that should fix it.

Do you have multiple GPUs ? Make sure you have the LATEST GPU driver.

There is a very strange issue in the logs there, with a SPACE in the cache path. It should not read “texturecache/ cache.json”

Also, I hate to say but it might be an issue with your Windows Username. We do not support special characters at this time. Your username is “Veronique” with a special character for the “e”.

Can we get the full LOGS from Composer ? Just go into the Console tab and you can view and download them.

Please make sure you are completely restarting your system after installing new drivers and new software.

One thing to try. Can you create a new windows username, just to test. You can call it “test”. And then install Omniverse Launcher and Composer fresh. Then try that. That will confirm if it is your windows username.

It was my windows Username, I recreated a new session with a name without special character and now it is working perfectly.

1 Like

Great perfect !