TenosrRT 8.2.2.3 python interpreter notice that referenced unkown base type "nvcaffeparser1::IPluginFactoryV2"

Description

A clear and concise description of the bug or issue.

Environment

TensorRT Version: 8.2.2.1
GPU Type: P4
Nvidia Driver Version: 470.82.01
CUDA Version: 11.4
CUDNN Version: 11.3
Operating System + Version: centos 7
Python Version (if applicable): 3.6.8
TensorFlow Version (if applicable):
PyTorch Version (if applicable):
Baremetal or Container (if container which image + tag):

I am using a customer upsample pluign which export to python module by pybind11 (v2.8.0 dev2).
it workes fine whith ternrot 7.2.2.3. now I update the tensorrt 8.2.2.3, the following error ouccred:

ImportError: generic_type: type “UpSamplePluginFactory” referenced unkown base type “nvcaffeparser1::IPluginFactoryV2”.

Relevant Files

Please attach or include links to any models, data, files, or scripts necessary to reproduce your issue. (Github repo, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.)

Steps To Reproduce

Please include:

• Exact steps/commands to build your repro
  • Exact steps/commands to run your repro
  • Full traceback of errors encountered

I sove it. The reason is that the tenrosr.so in trt8 is build whith gcc8.3.1. my plugin so is build with gcc4.8.5, the symbol is different with the symbol in officals. I upgrage my gcc to new version.

The symbol in trt 7.2 is _ZN8pybind116class_IN14nvcaffeparser116IPluginFactoryV2EIEE13init_instanceEPNS_6detail8instanceEPKv.local.1413
The symbo in trt 8.2. is
_ZN8pybind116class_IN14nvcaffeparser116IPluginFactoryV2EJEE13init_instanceEPNS_6detail8instanceEPKv

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.