Unable to locate package nvidia-jetson-services

Hi,

I just flashed my AGX Orin with jetpack 6.0. I wanted to run metropolis microservices. According to this official documents, First I will have to install nvidia-jetson-services but when I run sudo apt install nvidia-jetson-services, it shows ‘Unable to locate’.

I checked the ‘/etc/apt/sources.list.d/’ and there are these two lists there. ‘docker.list’ and ‘nvidia-l4t-apt-source.list’.

This package is not yet ready:

JetPack 6 now includes Jetson Platform Services: A collection of ready to use services to accelerate AI application development on Jetson. Read more about it in the JetPack product page. These services will be made available on Jetpack 6 soon (May end). These services can be easily installed via debian package or via SDK Manager when available.

I was able to run it last week. Actually, I was already working on this and I had some issue with SD card and had to reflash it.

Did something change last week? One thing I noticed is that the deepstream version has been changed. It was 6.4 and now in SDK it shows 7.0. But I don’t think that is affecting this installation.

Please wait for our announcement once it’s ready.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.