Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) : RTX6000 • DeepStream Version : 6.2 • TensorRT Version • NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only) • Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) : Hi everyone. I have been trying to get the videoPath in the kafka messages when we turn on the smart record. I have added the VideoPath in the msgconv for minimal schema. But when I use the smart record plugin, video clip gets saved but I don’t see any path in the kafka messages. Can someone help me in this. Thanks
please check if the user data was added. msgconv plugin and low level lib is opensource, you can add log to check.
please refer to this topic for how to add user data.
I am trying to fetch videoPath from NvDsEventMsgMeta and adding in the generate_dsmeta_message_minimal schema. but when smart record is on and I am able to save clips of events, I don’t see the videoPath in the kafka messages
I am sharing the test5 main file plus the gdb output. in the app config I am using payload 0 for kafka and using yolov8 model with 4 classes deepstream_test5_app_main(1).c (54.1 KB)
the meta->videoPath remains null :
Smart Record : /home/bulk/ds_configs/recorded_videos/cam0_0_00000_20230823-073820_8328.mp4
META PATH : (null)
Smart Record : /home/bulk/ds_configs/recorded_videos/cam0_0_00000_20230823-073820_8328.mp4
META PATH : (null)
I added 1.txt code to test5, and I can’t reproduce this issue, please refer to the log test.txt. please narrow down the issue. 1.txt (436 Bytes) test.txt (2.6 KB)
Hi @fanzh. I got it to work. we added file path in objectmeta and then added in code to parse it in msgconv.Now I have question regarding specific recording. Is there a way we can supress specific class recording. I have one class named “X” which I don’t want to record
There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks
smart recording will record the whole frame, if there are X class objects and notX class objects in a frame, what do you expect to record?